Friday, August 19, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Fairy Fiona with new Digital Papers!

Howdy -

Today I had a little fun with one of Whimsy Stamps new Fairy images. Fairy Fiona is a pretty little Fairy don't you think? She is by artist Mi Ran... too cute!


 Now I colored (copic colors below) Fairy Fiona to match up with the new Whimsy Stamps Digital Papers! So easy to use and you never run out! The papers I used are from the Fall Harvest 2 collection... Love the rich colors with the patterns. Great patterns in all the collections. Now back to Fairy Fiona... I colored her with the Copics, and the cut her out to make her pop on the new papers. I sewed the layers together.

I then added the Whimsy Clear Stamps Sentiment from the Bold Statements. Love this one! This set comes with so many great sentiments.  I then added Whimsy Shapeology  Vine Die Set - I used Core'dinations green card stock that I sanded, and then added mulberry flowers. Then because every fairy needs some sparkle to her I added Ranger Stickles to her wings!

Inside the card more of those great new Digital papers...



Copic colors used-


Hope you enjoyed Fiona... and please pop over to Whimsy Stamps site and see all the great new items!

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

okienurse said...

beautiful card! I love the new fairy stamps and digital papers. I bought the autumn packs and the Halloween packs and after printing a couple pages ran out of ink!!! I knew it was close so now I am off to the "getting store" to get more ink! Might have to look into getting it shipped in cause the images I printed were so colorful and sharp. Thanks for sharing.
Vickie aka Okienurse