Thursday, September 15, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - New Release! - Build A Snowman

Howdy -

Whimsy Stamps September Release!! There are so many wonderful fall/winter images, dies, papers and dots to choose from!

My first card with a new release this month I am using "Build A Snowman" by Lee Holland for Whimsy Stamps. Such a cute winter image.


I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then I added some Marvy Snow Marker and heated it up to make a little puffy snow. Love that stuff! For my papers I just had to use some of the new Whimsy Stamps Papers. This is from the Winter Wishes Collection. Perfect with my teddy bear and snowman I think. I sewed down the layers then used the Whimsy Shapeology New Snowflake Dies. Three great snowflakes to add a little snow embellishment!

The sentiment "Thanks" is also a Whimsy Shapeology die set… Card Builder Many Thanks Die Set.

And for some added bling… I added some of those new fabulous enamel dots! Glittering Blue from the Winter Wishes Enamel set! Love those dots!!

Same papers inside -


Copic colors used -


To see all the fabulous new things over at Whimsy Stamps click HERE

You won't be sorry!!! Lots of yumminess to see! I am off to color up another image for tomorrow!!
See you then -
HUGS and

No comments: