Wednesday, October 5, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Elvira's Kitty in Training

Howdy -

New Release at HIGH HOPES STAMPS! Fun Fall and Winter images. My first image to have some fun with is the gorgeous Elvira's Kitty in Training!!



Isn't she a pretty witch… with an adorable little kitty? I colored with my Copics (colors below) I then found deep purple card stock to use with the fun gorgeous papers from Paper Studios Haberdashy papers. Love the glitter flourish. I sewed all the layers together. And then added some Martha Stewart Frond punch with Mulberry flowers.

Inside I used the same papers -


Copic colors used -



Wonderful Fall Winter release you can see them all HERE 



You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
Hugs and -
  

1 comment:

Lena said...

Totally adorable, Michelle. Love it!