Thursday, March 16, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - March Release! - Flower Gardener

Howdy -

New Release at Whimsy Stamps!! And I adore Spring Releases! The stamps are always full of flowers! And my first image I colored up is "Flower Gardener" by Kirsten Winkelbaur.



Isn't she pretty?? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and cut her out with a round nestie, popping her hat out a bit for some added depth. I matted with purple card stock and then one of my favorite Whimsy Shapeology dies the "Round Double Scallop Die". Hurry up and get one of these if you want one... they are on sale!! Sewed all the layers down  with papers from Wild Rose Studios Poet's Kitchen collection, and lots of mulberry flowers and Roses to top it all off.

More of the same papers inside -


Copic colors used -



Make sure to pop over to the Whimsy Stamps Store HERE and see all the new goodies!!! You will not be sorry promise!!

HUGS and -

No comments: