Wednesday, June 7, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Posey's For Ewe

Howdy -

I love new stamps at High Hopes Stamps. But I giggle when I get to pull out all my old favorites from High Hopes as well. Like playing with old friends!

Today I pulled out "Posey's For Ewe"


Simple little card, but perfect to put onto a gift for a friend. I colored with my copics (colors below) then sewed onto layers of white and purple card stock with a pretty dotted pattern paper from Paper Studio. My "For Ewe" is die cut letters from a Whimsy Stamps Brush Script alphabet die set. 

Colors of Copics used - 


Make sure to visit the High Hopes Stamps web site and fall in love with so many images!! HERE

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

So cute and I do like the way you add the sewing on your cards. Hugs Mrs A.