Wednesday, August 16, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Puppy Pals

Howdy -

Puppy Pals - such a sweet little image. And perfect for a little note card for a friend.



This is a small 4x4 inch card. I colored up Puppy Pals with Copics (colors below) Then I found a piece of scrap pattern paper from Websters. Brown card stock for the base and mat. A part of die cut from Desire's. Three sequins, with dots of Viva Decor Cream Dots. Then the great new sentiment also from the new release "Life without Dogs... I don't think so"

Great little card to tie to a little gift bag or present. Perfect for what I needed!

The Copic colors used -


To see all the new release click here > "So Much Cuteness"
To see all High Hopes Website and all the yummy items click here > "High Hopes Stamps"

Love my High Hopes Stamps~!!

2 comments:

BethW said...

this is absolutely adorable. Your coloring skills are perfect.

do you beleive in dog said...

great post