Wednesday, May 2, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Be A Donkey

Howdy -

I hope Spring has come where you are. Everything is green here and I am ready to color up Spring images and flowers. Now lets see... why do I love this image?


A donkey.. and chicken and flowers of course!! All I need is goat added in there! Then it would be perfect. This is "Be A Donkey" I colored with my copics (colors below) and then went to find papers. I know I did that backwards I normally like to pick my paper first so I can match up the colors. I just got to excited about coloring my donkey. I found a piece of older Fiskars Shimmer paper that I loved with the flowers.

A dark brown card stock base, yellow card stock and bright blue card stock stacked for my mats. Then I used a Martha Stewart corner and border loop punch to add some drama.  For my sentiment I used one of my favorite FUN sentiments High Hopes "Lg. Fancy Happy Birthday" A really nice bold sentiment for a fun card.

Copic colors used -

So excited to be moving into Spring images! I love coloring flowers and my animals!

I hope you have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

Oh I LOVE this. What a fun image and color choices.